Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh, the places I've been

Well, folks - its officially the 366 Day of the First Year of my (Not So) New Job! As hard as it is to believe how quickly the time has passed, I find myself struck once again by the numerous ways our lives have changed in just 12 months.

Inspired by this avid traveler, my list of cities visited in the past year shows the extent to which traveling is now a standard in my life:

March '07
New Orleans, LA

April '07
Charleston, SC
Clearwater, FL

May '07
Vancouver, BC
Los Angeles vicinity, CA

June '07
Oakland, CA

July '07
Van Nuys, CA
Chicago, IL

August '07
Toronto, ON
Chicago, IL

September '07
Spokane, WA
Calgary, AB

October '07
Vancouver, BC
Portland, OR

November '07
Los Angeles, CA
Seattle, WA

December '07
Cypress, CA

January '08
Cypress, CA
Chicago, IL
Marrakech, Morocco (and 20 hrs in London, UK)

February '08
San Diego, CA
La Mirada, CA
Seattle, WA

March '08
Vancouver, BC

WHEW! I can only imagine what Year Two will bring.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous of your mileage account. I just got notified that my temporary stint as a Premiere Executive is over and here you are, racking up the miles like it's nothing! I can't believe it's been a year. I remember the big decision as if it were yesterday. Many wishes to you for good business, safe travels and most of all, joyous reunions upon your returns home! Now if only you could do your job from right here in the Windy City...

Anonymous said...

hi lovely! just wanted to thank you for sharing your blog. What great experiences you're collecting! What great testimony you're building... I'm proud of you and look fwd to seeing soon!

kathy

simplicity said...

I'm tired just reading the list, I can't imagine all these trips. But really can I just say what a great time and experience to be able to do this? Yes, you'r working but you're also trying new things, visiting new places and racking up the miles on the company :)