Thursday, August 2, 2007

tagged

i've been tagged three times this week - wait, four - so i guess i'm it now!

here are 8 random habits or facts about myself...

1. [fact] i used to hate cats. when i would see them, i'd say mean things, like "let's go step on that one". i now love them dearly. when a tiny little kitten named max cuddled in my arms for the first time, i saw the light.

2. [habit] i frequently find myself either sitting on my hands or putting them between my legs when i sit or sleep. i think its to keep me warm.

3. [fact] the last time i threw up was my freshman year in high school. it was an awful and embarassing experience, and as a result, i wonder if i've subconsciously prevented myself from doing so after that.

4. [fact] the very first movie i ever went to see in a movie theater was "ghost". i was in 6th grade.

5. [fact] my left eyelid droops a little more than my right. makes for some an attractive look in photos - and when i'm sleepy - if i'm not careful!

6. [habit] i always finish eating my fortune cookie before i read the fortune.

7. [habit] i can fall asleep almost anywhere. on the phone, at the movies, at the dinner table in a restaurant, and any time i'm in a car. while driving is definitely the most dangerous of these scenarios. i can have the windows down with cold air rushing in, the a/c blowing at me on high, have the radio on full blast, and be nibbling on food, but still struggle to keep my head from nodding and my eyes from closing. bad. very.very.bad.

8. [fact] there was in "i hate audrey club" (ihac) at my grade school. i guess i took 'teacher's pet' to a whole new level.

or maybe that explains why i don't have eight more people to tag..... ;)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

i just laughed so hard, i drooled. mainly because i've been around for many of these moments/experienced these habits. the 'step on that one' thing got me started laughing....the picture had me laughing even harder...who needs an ab workout after reading your post?!

Audrey said...

glad to make you laugh! i really hope that not many people look at that picture enlarged - so much less noticable in your original post:)

Melissa said...

dear quality friday post,
where are you? i miss you. hope to see you soon.
love,
melissa

Anonymous said...

Ahem, Audrey. The first movie you saw in a theater was "Rats of N.I.M.H." when you were perhaps 5. We went with Anita and Avani, and their mother Anita. It was a cartoon with little underground creatures that were so (?) scary. Since I was enjoying it so, we stayed to the end and I should be grateful that you do not remember the terrifying experience.