Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why I love Vancouver, Part 2

Here are the photos that I promised, taken about a year ago on my very first trip to Vancouver.

Spring and Fall are the best seasons to visit, and if you're able to stay in a hotel that's right on Coal Harbor, these views are at your doorstep (or out your hotel window):

The snow-capped North Shore Mountains as seen from the walking path along Coal Harbor.


Gorgeous rhododendron bushes in lush, green, Stanley Park.


A swan in the Lost Lagoon.

Sunset on the English bay.

The petrol station and seaplanes in Coal Harbor. (Yes, this was taken from my hotel window.)

See? Isn't is just gorgeous? If you don't believe me, you just might have to go and check it out for yourself!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So beautiful...maybe sometime I'll have to meet you over there. ;)