Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love Is...

...returning from a weekend away to wonderful aromas filling our home.


I was only at home for one day between my business trip last week and leaving for Chicago this past Saturday morning for an additional four days away. I tried to make up for it after my first trip with a little present for my hubby - the cookbook stand that he's been wanting for for some time now.

Mark appreciated the gesture, and to test it out, randomly opened one of our cookbooks to a Salmon and Dill Quiche recipe. He noticed how excited I was about the recipe, which is why it was baking in the oven I got back late on Tuesday night. That, along with a delicious Ham and Cheese Feullete.

What a yummy, yummy dinner. Thank you, honey!

2 comments:

simplicity said...

How sweet of him!

On a side note, I just saw your "trip it" on the side bar...seriously all those miles?!? This year?!?

And can you believe Beijing is just days away? You've turned me into a sweepstakes believer!

Audrey said...

Samara, those trips aren't even half of it! I only started TripIt about a month ago. On Facebook, I have the Jetsetter Application (under the Boxes tab) which I started at the beginning of the year, and it shows 100,611 miles this year! Now THAT is crazy.

And no, I can't believe that Beijing is coming up so soon!!!! Exciting:)