Tuesday, October 30, 2007

multi-purpose

one of this year's best purchases has definitely been my classic black miller bag, snagged during a fun-but-crazy vera bradley outlet sale event a few months ago. the uses for this bag are endless.

it works wonderfully as a laptop bag for my weeks back in the office.

i find it to be the perfect size for overnight work trips [although, admittedly, it can get to be a bit heavy to haul around clothes, shoes and toiletries on one shoulder and a computer on the other].

its many compartments make it a great companion for weekend trips to the farmer's market.

and i have, on occasion, also used it as a gym bag, a beach bag, and to tote around whatever craft projects i happen to be working on.

i tend to use my fave bag for carrying things. imagine my surprise when i found that it also doubles (triples? quadruples?) as a very comfortable lounge spot:)


5 comments:

Melissa said...

crack me up. totally something shade would do if i left my miller around...or else she'd pee on it, but don't get me started on that conversation. incidentally, your farmer's market link doesn't link. :( love you!

Anita and Sandy said...

Audrey --
Hey, the bag smells not only like Mom, but all sorts of other cool stuff! No wonder Kate loves it! Maybe she wants to go with you on your next trip!
Peace,
Chris.

Audrey said...

melissa: thanks for the note - i corrected the farmer's market link.

and i should be thankful that kate didn't pee on it, given her inclinations lately... oy.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one in the family with a vera addiction! My favorite bag is my chelsea green on the go....check out ebay--but don't bid on the same ones as me! We'll miss you at Thanksgiving!

Amie :)

Audrey said...

amie - you've GOT to check out the outlet sale next year - its so close to mollie, that you should definitely make a trip. the prices are up to 70% off!

i also realize that i don't have your e-mail address...